We are currently recruiting highly motivated maintenance technicians who are skilled and detail-oriented to join our maintenance team. The ideal candidate must be experienced in all phases of apartment maintenance. As Maintenance Technician, he or she will execute assigned maintenance activities, including repairs to structures, apartment turns/make-ready, grounds (as required), amenities and any other facilities that are a part of the property under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor.
Duties and responsibilities: (Include, but are not limited to)
- Perform repairs to electrical systems, including fixtures, covers, breakers, wiring, etc.
- Mechanical systems, including thermostats, heat/ventilation ducts, air conditioners, hot water heaters, etc.
- Appliances, including repairs and replacement of ranges and refrigerators.
- Repairs to structural items, including floors, tub enclosures, ceilings, woodwork, cabinets, and walls roof leaks, windows, doors, etc.
- Plumbing, including sinks, toilets, pipes, drains, faucets, drainage lines, sewer and water lines.
- General repairs, including locks, latches, curtain rods, blinds, woodwork, window repairs, etc.
- Refurbishment of vacated apartments. Such work is to be undertaken in strict accordance with standards regarding quality and timeliness of such work.
- Respond to rotating after hours emergency maintenance calls.
- High school diploma/GED, or an equivalent number of years of maintenance experience.
- HVAC certification
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, as well as accept direction on given assignment
- Ability to kneel, stoop, bend and climb stairs frequently
- Ability to lift and/or move objects up to 75 pounds consistently
We look forward to hearing from you!